Eliminate Stress With Legs Up The Wall:
“Letting go a little improves life. Letting go alot brings happiness and joy” Jim McGregor
Honestly, this has got to be one easiest ways to deeply rest your body. Not too mention the health benefits for your adrenals, circulation, organs, heart, aching legs and nervous system. So much better for you than having another cup of coffee and soldiering on.
Trust me, you’ve got to try this restorative yoga pose and experience it for yourself. After 5 minutes of chillaxing with your “legs up the wall”, you’ll feel so much better. All you need is a floor and a wall. Blankets and cushions are handy optional extras.
It’s a super easy way to help alleviate many of the symptoms which come from leading a stressful life. Here’s a list of the main health benefits that you can expect when you practice this posture regularly.
* Calms your nervous system
* Brings fresh blood & lymph fluid into your abdomen & organs – very refreshing
* Relieves tension in lower back & sacrum
* Helpful for minor depression & anxiety
* Relaxes your adrenals
* Calms your mind
* Reduces swelling in your feet and legs
* Releases tension and stress from your legs – they will feel lighter
* Rests your heart as your feet are above the heart – reversing effects of gravity